The Alpharetta Lacrosse Club program is based on the following objectives:
- Organize, develop and promote the sport of the lacrosse throughout Alpharetta
- Provide players the opportunity to compete in amateur lacrosse games at a local, state, regional and national level and to assist in the organizing of such events
- Teach players the importance of team work, good sportsmanship, respect for the game of lacrosse, loyalty, honesty, leadership and physical fitness through participation in the sport of lacrosse
- Communicate lacrosse events to the membership and the lacrosse community
- Solicit moral and financial support from interested individuals and organizations
The Alpharetta Lacrosse Club program is made up of four main pillars:
- A year-round program
- Vertical integration
- Experience coaching staff
- Consistent branding and messaging
Summer and Fall
Our summer and fall programs for all players are managed by the Alpharetta Lacrosse Club, and led by Coach Zanone and his staff. These two seasons include practices to allow for skills development through drills, lacrosse IQ development through schemes, and position-specific training by carving out a rotating 30-minute clinic format at the end of each practice, focused on one of offense, defense, goalie, and face-off. The summer season also includes tournament play, camps and clinics, and skills development.
Our spring program for high school players is run by the Alpharetta High School and the youth program by the ALC and includes recreational and competitive league play and tournaments.
For the player (of any age) who is all in, the year-round program will provide a “club” experience while maintaining the team-based growth approach. For players who are involved in other sports, or who may not be ready to commit to lacrosse on a year-round basis, we have provided an “a-la-carte” approach. Families can pick and choose the seasons that fit their schedules and their interest in player development.
Alpharetta Lacrosse Club Logo
Below is the ALC logo which represents the non-profit organization.
The ALC uses Constant Contact to communicate to all of the members of the organization throughout the year. If you are new to the area or to the program and would like to be added to the email distribution list, please click here and add your information or send an email to email@example.com.
During the season, we use TeamSnap as our central registration system and also as a way for coaches to communicate to individual teams.
ALC has its own social media presence and can be found on:
Facebook: ajrlax or Alpharetta Lacrosse Club
Instagram: @alpharettalacrosseclub or Alpharetta Lacrosse Club
Twitter: @alpharettaclub or Alpharetta Lacrosse Club